Congratulations! You have completed stage one of your online business with getting a domain name. Now you have gotten a domain name; you must have been thinking what next?
Here are four ways you can use your domain name.
- Create a website that is attached to your domain name.
- Use your domain name for a custom email address.
- Get an online store that is attached to your domain name.
- Sell your domain name.
(Read more about: The Best Web Hosting Tips You Must Try Out Today)
You don’t need to follow all the four ways, following three ways is enough for you and your business.
So let’s discuss more on each option
- Create a website that is attached to your domain name. Most likely, you had a website in mind when you registered your domain name. A website is a clever way to expand your business online. When most customers find out that your business has a website, it tells them that you are a professional in what you are into. A website can also help you build new customers. So the big problem is creating a website. Well, you have got two options to that; it either you do it yourself or you hire a website designer.
- Use your domain name for a custom email address. You already have a domain name, so why are you still using Hotmail, MSN, Yahoo or Gmail address. You can create a custom email address using your domain name. Using your domain name for a custom email address would brand your business and also gives you a chance to promote it more.
- Get an online store that is attached to your domain name. With an eCommerce site attached to your domain, you can get an online store where you can sell any product of your choice, collect payments, track your orders, and manage your inventory all in one place. You can either create an online store yourself or hire a professional.
- Sell your domain name. Nothing is weird on earth. Trust me; you can wake up tomorrow morning and come up with a brilliant domain name, then you start wondering what to do with the other domain you already registered and spent money on? Well, no need for worries causes your domain name can help you. All you need to do is SELL IT. Most people are willing to buy that domain name, so sell it. You will be shocked with what your domain name can do for your business.
Website Design, SEO, E-Commerce, Social Media Marketing & Google Analytics. Why not find out what I can do for you or your business? pic.twitter.com/U5PLJdwj8S
— CS Web Services (@CS_WebServices) 1 de junio de 2017